My Blog List

Thursday, August 26, 2010

In The Spirit

I"m doing a pre-Christmas show with a bunch of old friends and some new friends in October. It's in a little old country in Avonbank. It's what my husband would call a "blow through", ...you blink, you miss it. I went as a quest last year and was impressed with the work and the attendance, so even though I haven't done this type of thing for a long while, I decided to participate. It's October 17-19th. The same weekend as a Gallery 96 show is opening in Stratford. It's going to be a busy weekend and I need to buckle down and get a lot of work done. You can see more at Ev's web site here http://www.evscott.com .

1 comment:

Frances Tyrrell said...

Hello Wendy, how nice to find your blog. I particularly like your inventiveness with clothing structures.