My Blog List

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nick Hendricks Animator

Growing up my son has always had two best friends, They are actually brothers, Nick and Christian Hendricks. Great young men following different career paths. We always enjoyed the dinner table conversation with these boys. And yes, it was an actual conversation, not your usual grunts and mumblings of some .

Nick is in his final year in Animation at Sheridan College in Oakville.I've watched this fellow grow up and I"m pretty proud of his work.

You can see more of his work and video clips on his blog.
Please check him out.
http://thenewanimationnick.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Nick Hendriks said...

Wow, thank you for the feature, Wendy! I'm grateful to have such wonderful support from home! I love your blog; it's giving me an opportunity to see a lot of your work I haven't seen before!
-Nick