My Blog List

Friday, January 21, 2011

Foxes

I haven't posted on my blog for a bit as I've had computer issues, don't you just love technology?

We are back with a few photos from my sister who lives in Mississuaga, a large city just west of Toronto. This happened on the weekend in her backyard that is surrounded by a high fence. It's equally amzing that these fellows managed to jump the fence and have a little play. Needless to say there were no squirrels around the bird feeders that morning.

My nephews had a great time naming them, but I doubt they will be around again. My sister's place is not to far from the Credit River, which is probably their normal home.













3 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Wendy - what an absolute delight to be able to watch these two cavort in the snow! Thanks for posting these wonderful pics!

Cathy said...

Hi Wendy. I am not sure if I thanked you for sending me the gorgeous fox photos. I have put them in my photo folder. They are wonderful and lucky sister for managing to take so many shots. It is interesting that it is identical to the British and European red fox. I wonder how that came about.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy I found your blog through stitching fingers.what wonderful pictures of the foxes.